Please note that Little League is now managed by Placement Solutions.
At Little League we are devoted to provide the highest possible standard of care and education for your child.
Little League's in home child carers, educators and nannies are passionate about children and their development. Our warm hearted and caring staff are trained to understand the individual needs of each child in their care.
At little league we are committed to professional and personal development of our staff. Staff are involved in variety of training opportunities from hands on training to professional presentations and further study. Many of our Educators hold qualifications such as a Certificate III in Children’s Services, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood).
Little League employs multicultural, multilingual staff to understand your family and your child's needs.
Work With Us
If you are a motivated warm individual, dedicated to children and their needs then you are welcome to apply for In Home Care/ Nanny work with Little League.
To apply you must:
- Have experience in caring for children and at least 2 relevant references.
- Hold a current Working With Children Check.
- Hold a current level 2 first aid certificate including up-to-date CPR.
- Hold Current Anaphylaxis and Asthma training certification.
- Preferably have a driver's license and car.
- Preferably hold a children's services certification or disability care certification.
Email your application, resume and a covering letter including you availability and location to info [at] placementsolutions.com.au