Interested in working for us? We provide childcare employment in Melbourne for educators, nannies, babysitters and disability support workers .
- Experienced in all aspects of caring for children aged 0-5 years, including working with twins?
- Caring, patient and enthusiastic?
- Excited to be involved in a child's development?
- Reliable and punctual?
- Want to work with children in a flexible, rewarding environment?
- Hold a current Working With Children Check and Police Check ?
- Hold a current Provide First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate?
- Have experience, or preferably hold qualifications in Children's Services or Early Childhood?
- Have a reliable method of transport?
You will be required to attend to all aspects of caring for a child and provide a stimulating educational environment.
Disability support experience, nursing experience and /or general experience with children with additonal needs is valued but not necessary.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to further your career in working with children email your application to:
ihc [at] littleleaguechildcare.com.au